Use Data in a sentence. How to use the word Data in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Data.
Examples of Data in a sentence
- Finally, through the simulation platform (NS2), it obtains the data of the double channel protocol that redefines the Architecture of the unmanned aerial network, and analyzes and investigates.
- This is an aerial view of the Microsoft data center in San Antonio, Texas.
- In this document, an air-ground data link system is designed for a minimum-sized unmanned aerial vehicle.
- Arithmetic unit: the arithmetic unit is a data processing unit consisting of arithmetic logic unit (ALU), accumulator, data buffer, ect.
- The CPU contains an accumulator (AC) to temporarily store data.
- As a result, a critical time response during signal processing is limited only to the stage of the accumulator that is currently processing the data word.
- On a computer, a special storage register associated with the arithmetic logic unit, used to store the results of a calculation or data transfer.
- We also use a named parameter to pass covariable data to the set of accumulators along with the samples.
- Load the data in the accumulator or adder according to the instructions.
- Due to general phenomena of undefined or even imperfect data, the information systems presented to the user are mostly incomplete.
- The computer stores data in a buffer until the printer can accept them.
- Although Muslim and European travelers occasionally notieed the arts, their reports contain little useful data for the historian.
- Many of the published regression models are quite successful in analyzing past data.
- In order to improve the adaptability and robustness of the algorithms, we present another TOA / TDOA data fusion algorithm based on the Regression of vector machine supporting radiolocation.
- According to the characteristics of the flight data, the mobile quadratic polynomial regression model is established and transformed into the orthogonal polynomial to calculate the regression coefficient.
- In MSS, to move data from a data cartridge to a buffer unit.