Use Dangerous in a sentence. How to use the word Dangerous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Dangerous.
Examples of Dangerous in a sentence
- Donald Teressa, 47, was told that a pain he had been suffering was caused by a dangerous abscess.
- Conductors in a properly designed wiring system are of such a size that the amount of heat generated does not become dangerous.
- The use of higher-rated fuses may cause fires because the conductors may reach a dangerous temperature without the fuse blowing.
- Milgram’s obedience studies show that people will administer dangerous electric shocks if a authority figure with the dust jacket tells them to do so.
- Strangulation of a hernia is dangerous because the flow of blood may be partially or totally cut off in the strangulated part, threatening secondary infection, gangrene, and gradual death to this local tissue.
- What actually is fentanyl and how is this drug so dangerous?
- Hurricane Delta is poised to be extremely dangerous and destructive to Louisiana and Mississippi.
- A dangerous building is a house or any other building that shows serious defects, unsafe conditions, or is vacant and open to trespass.
- A dull blade is actually more dangerous to use than one that is sharp.
- Dangerous goods that may not be transported for reasons of safety and security.
- The US president’s casual comments are a symptom of a dangerous diminishing of real experts, even as instant experts are on the rise.
- Some foods that are safe for people can be very dangerous for pets.
- Dangerous currents and breaking waves are common in the Great Lakes region.
- Review the list of dangerous items when packing your carry-on or checked bags for your flight with United Airlines.
- Businesses and organizations that generate small quantities of dangerous waste can use the Kitsap County SQG Program to safely and affordably dispose of it.