How to use the word Dance in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Dance.
Examples of Dance in a sentence
- In fact, dance is the gestural language par excellence.
- Towards evening Astyages caused his concubines to dance and play before him while drinking wine.
- Dance mask used in ceremonies initating boys into adulthood among the Bapende people in the southwest of the Congo.
- In Grosse Todten-Bruder-schaft (1681), he employed the medieval “dance of death” as a framework for satire.
- Life is about learning to dance in the rain.
- This article analyzes the remains of the shaman culture in contemporary popular dance with musical accompaniment.
- In particular, primitive dance with musical accompaniment influences today and lays the foundations of national art in modern times.
- A theatrical presentation of group dance or only with a musical accompaniment, usually with costumes and scenic effects, which conveys a story or theme.
- Learn to dance the zigzag pattern of the foxtrot in this free dance lesson video.
- In this way, when leaving school, they left with a complete education: drawing, modeling, photography, furniture design, staging, dance, typography …
- Mary Alice Brennan The adage ” Timing is everything ” is particularly relevant to the republishing of this classic in the dance literature .
- The people do not dance at the festival, the minstrels are not surrounded by an audience.
- Dramatic dance and abstract dance are often placed at opposite extremes of the continuum of theatrical dance.
- And when the trout made a jump above the surface and shook himself, the coon seemed to fairly dance with joy.
- As they did not come, he took them out with a net, and when they leapt about, he said, Cease dancing now; ye did not dance out of the water when I played.
- The target begins a comic dance in place – shuffling, tapping its feet, and capering for the duration.