Use Curiosity in a sentence. How to use the word Curiosity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Curiosity. Sentence for Curiosity.
Examples of Curiosity in a sentence
- Paul was full of curiosity.
- We were all stunned with curiosity.
- It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Curiosity about sex is much more interesting to me than domination.
- The telegraph plant, D. gyrans, is an Asian species grown as a curiosity for its jerking leaflets.
- MudWatt is a living battery that empowers youngsters and at the same time encourages curiosity about the renewable sources of energy we can find around us.
- Intellectual effort in new and constantly varied modes is in itself a pleasure, and this pleasure the teacher may deepen and increase very easily by a little dexterous management, designed to awaken curiosity and concentrate attention.
- In addition, and as a curiosity, in March became the first player to get in the same season to score 30 or more points to all rival teams since the NBA has 30 teams.
- By expanding our social circles, engaging with different communities, taking part in intercultural and interfaith projects, as well as traveling and volunteering, we can expand our worldview and help feed our curiosity, as opposed to remaining in our comfort boxes.
- On the appointed day the boys began to collect, some from curiosity, at an early hour, and many speculations were started as to the character of the new instructor.
- “He is here now,” said the teacher, winding up the interest and curiosity of the scholars, by these words, to the highest pitch.
- Lay before them, and enforce, by all the means in your power, the principles of Christian duty, but do not converse with them for the purpose of gratifying your curiosity in regard to their piety, or your spiritual pride by counting up the numbers of those who have been led to piety by your influence.