Use Cultured in a sentence. How to use the word Cultured in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cultured. Sentence for Cultured.
Examples of Cultured in a sentence
- Frankia isolates cultured in BAP medium with N deficiency showed acetylene reducing activity.
- Cultured marble top with integrated bowl for a seamless, one-piece design
- And with these cultured women, Grundtvig soon felt himself much more at home than with his rough-spoken employer and hard-drinking companions.
- One phase of it, in the valley of the Delaware, is more clearly told than all else,—the advance from a primitive to a more cultured status.
- One ought naturally, they admitted, to be interested in improving the social and economic conditions of the lower classes, but the higher treasures of mind and spirit belonged in the very nature of things to the cultured few and could not be shared with the common herd.
- And, as the centuries rolled by, and the river itself lessened in bulk, until it but little more than filled its present channel, there still remained along its shores the more cultured descendants of the primitive chipper of pebbles.
- It has been forecasted by cultured meat pioneers that during the early days of the movement, hybrid products containing a combination of plant-based and cultivated meat will take center stage on the market.