Use Culinary in a sentence. How to use the word Culinary in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Culinary. Sentence for Culinary.
Examples of Culinary in a sentence
- In Premium Economy class, the traveler will live a true French culinary experience starting with a refreshing glass of champagne followed by an appetizer.
- The trip in business class will be a culinary escape in the middle of heaven!
- A light protein-full dinner (vegetable omelet) will be a perfect culinary foreplay.
- A traditional folk, the Chinese workers brought their spiritual beliefs and culinary talents with them, teaching the locals and passing them along.
- With the restaurant’s master chefs’ continuous search for recipes from the various districts of South India comes a menu full of culinary rigour.
- The local man currently works as Head Chef in the Central Bank and has been carving out quite a niche for himself in the culinary world.
- Other methods of cooking, in the absence of the usual culinary utensils, are numerous.
- Aunt Minna is a vegetarian and doesn’t believe in sweets either, so that will be quite a unique and profitable experience for Flame to add to her general culinary education!
- The Fourth of July domestic culinary pyromania is followed by community pyrotechnics.