Use Criticism in a sentence. How to use the word Criticism in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Criticism. Sentence for Criticism.
Examples of Criticism in a sentence
- Your refusal to compromise will inevitably attract more criticism from the UN.
- The chief criticism of his painting was that it emphasized form rather than character.
- But democratic capitalism stands ready for criticism and change.
- The criticism derives from a misunderstanding of our aims.
- Despite its criticisms, the website has somehow delivered its main purpose: giving individuals an easier access to fundraising especially when it’s hard to find a sponsor for him/her.
- A Japanese company called Genepax apparently unveiled its water-powered car in 2008 in Osaka, Japan, but as always with this issue, harsh criticism and “deception” soon followed.
- This also received harsh criticism, but one story that it did not do was the fact that the United States Navy successfully turned seawater into fuel.
- Some of the best literary criticism we have of the period, he presents through the medium of the parasite rhetorician Agamemnon.
- However kindly he may do this, and however gentle the tones of his voice, still the work is criticism and fault-finding from beginning to end.
- You must exercise tact and good judgment, or at any rate, common sense, in properly proportioning your criticism and your praise.
- At Athens the action of the Allies was less open to the criticism of tameness.
- This theory is suggestive, and leads to several important results, but it is open to serious criticism, and does not furnish a sufficient explanation.
- He knew that Isabella, when it came to her turn to write, would naturally, without any thing being said, look at Amos’s work on the page before, and that she would observe its excellences and its faults, and that her page would probably be written better, in consequence of her criticism upon his.