Use Cribrous in a sentence. How to use the word Cribrous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cribrous. Sentence for Cribrous.
Examples of Cribrous in a sentence
- Cribrous lesions in the postcranial skeleton are becoming more widely used in current bioarchaeological studies to assess health.
- Not sure why cribrous is plural both both plural plural both singular singular singular?
- Examination of cribrous lesions has been a frequent and ongoing study in paleopathology.
- In such functional abnormality the swollen red cells are closely followed by the cribrous and pitted erythrocytes.
- Axial view of the tomographic examination showing the irregular radiolucent aspect of the spongiosa and a cribrous aspect of the lingual cortical plate in area 37.
- The low perfusion and the reduced flow of neuronal growth factors cause the cupping in the cribrous lamina.
- On the contrary, its sensory fibers extend through the cribrous plate of the ethmoidal bone, a part of the skull located behind the nose.