Use Credulity in a sentence. How to use the word Credulity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Credulity. Sentence for Credulity.
Examples of Credulity in a sentence
- In fact , He might even reward the skeptics for their independent habits of thought and punish believers for their credulity.
- Credulity may be a function of a natural ignorance or an uncritical insensitivity in assessing evidence .
- Many people are disposed to credulity, a tendency to be easily deceived and to accept propositions too readily or on weak or insufficient evidence.
- Credulity is a second-order disposition about how we arrive at beliefs and is a disposition that can lead to subjectivity.
- Credulity is displayed in unqualified assent to propositions or belief in propositions that are not sufficiently grounded to justify belief in them .
- A small credulity helps one through life without problems.
- They seem to equate intelligent belief with credulity.
- Credulity is the weakness of man, but the strength of the child.
- Advertisers were accused of exploiting the credulity of consumers.
- He tried to practice with the imagination and credulity of the audience.
- The plot of the novel increases credulity to the limit.
- His latest version of events further forced his credulity.
- The credulity was forced to believe that a nuclear war would not lead to the destruction of the planet.
- This is perhaps understandable, but stretching the credulity to expect us to bless it as the highest human freedom
- She has practiced on my credulity with great success.
- They changed their credulity.
- The plot extends credulity.
- It was shown once again that the credulity of the apprentices knew no limits.
- But it would be to force the credulity too much to hope that everything will be absorbed.
- The credulity grows to think that it could beat San Francisco and Dallas along the way.
- Credulity is twisted, I know, but there were nights in those years when no man was badly looked at.
- It can stretch credulity to the point that the signs of actual abuse are overlooked.
- The plot of the play extends the credulity to the limit.
- He has overcome his credulity.