Use Covered in a sentence. How to use the word Covered in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Covered. Sentence for Covered.
Examples of covered in a sentence
- Postoperatively , you should have no problems getting hormones covered.
- The officers said they found Alexis curled up on the floor, under the steering wheel, covered in blood, surrounded by spent cartridge cartridges, a stray bullet in the floor and teeth in the seat.
- Laney Elis, 7, walks through the mud-covered room of her house damaged by flooding in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on July 5, 2008.
- The profiled insulation panels are placed over the vapor barrier and then covered with a Rockwell sheet.
- Yujing Hill is located between the picturesque Mount Lu and the boundless Poyang Lake, covered in fog.
- The peninsula of Istria has a steep coast of promontories covered with pines between innumerable bays and inlets.
- The meerkats are warmed up under a heater in their snow-covered outdoor enclosure at the Thuringian Zoo in Erfurt, Germany.
- He covered the Franco-Prussian War as a special correspondent for the London Standard and the Globe.
- The stems are simple or branching and are covered with long, soft hairs.
- He should be lightly covered and given a half teaspoon of salt in about a third of a glass of water repeatedly until he has consumed about a teaspoon of salt.
- Laney Elis, 7, walks through the mud-covered room of their flood-damaged house in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on July 5, 2008.
- This course is designed to allow study by honors students in specific areas not covered by organized undergraduate courses.
- There are two kinds: external hemorrhoids, which occur at the lower end of the rectum at the area of the anus, covered with skin; internal hemorrhoids, which occur inside the rectum above the skin area, and are covered with mucous membrane.