How to use the word Cousin in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cousin.
Examples of Cousin in a sentence
1. Abner, in the Old Testament, was a cousin of King Saul and commander of his army (I Samuel 14:50).
2. Dorothy’s father sends a letter to his cousin who helps Dorothy to get a job as a school teacher.
3. The cousin was Carl Laemmle, founder of Universal Pictures and a man with a sentimental propensity to hire his relatives.
4. In 1711, Edward Hyde, Queen Anne’s cousin, was sent as governor by the proprietors.
5. Both Lady Jane and her cousin King Edward VI were Protestants, so Northumberland persuaded Edward to make a will saying that Jane was to be queen, instead of his half-sister Mary, who was a Roman Catholic.