Use Could in a sentence. How to use the word Could in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Could. Sentence for Could.
Examples of Could in a sentence
- Conservationists estimate that hundreds of species could be lost in this area.
- I’m thirsty; I could do it with a glass of water.
- You do not understand! I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
- And China’s huge current account surpluses could make the country a natural competitor of international finance.
- This could be the season in which the Lakers pass from the playoff team to the contender. Why? Trust.
- I wanted to be an actress, but as far as I could go was to sell ice cream in a theater.
- Skillful central banking could and should prevent depression.
- Such uncertainty could discourage potential private merchandise operators.
- Revealing confidential information to a rival company could cause you serious problems with your boss.
- She did not want to leave him, but could not accept his subordinate role.
- He could never accept that it was his fault.
- He tried to accept his marriage as his destiny in life, but he could not.
- She could not accept the whole culture of the drug.
- The rain clogged the car and could not move.
- I said it could rain.
- His photography shows that felines are really the martial arts specialists teachers could learn from!
- That big tree on the river bank could provide shelter from the rain.
- I could hear their scared and abject moans, broken by sobs.
- This can make these strange beings boring enough, an accusation that you could never mistreat Donald.
- I could feel Donald’s eyes pinning him.
- I was in the trap: my job was boring, but I could not move to another company without losing my company’s pension.
- I could not help but let myself fall in the middle of that conference, it was so boring!
- This work is very boring. I wish I could do something more creative.
- The work was so boring that I could barely avoid falling asleep.