Use Correspond in a sentence. How to use the word Correspond in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Correspond.
Examples of Correspond in a sentence
- What do my payments correspond to?
- Find all the synonyms of the word correspond presented in a simple and clear manner.
- Readers can also correspond directly by email.
- Patterns in greater sage-grouse population dynamics correspond with public grazing records at broad scales.
- Just as racial “boundaries” do not correspond to linguistic boundaries, neither correspond precisely with cultural or ethnic boundaries.
- There have been seven or eight syllables of the poetry line in two tones, which correspond gradually with Akon in the use of instrumental accompaniment.
- The strokes of the axe kept time, pretty well, with the sound of blows, which they heard, only the sounds did not correspond with the descent of the axe.
- Rearrangement of macronucleus chromosomes correspond to TAD-like structures of micronucleus chromosomes in Tetrahymena thermophila.
- Dynamic microbial assembly processes correspond to soil fertility in sustainable paddy agroecosystems.
- See how the balls correspond with the colours on the flash cards?
- Black numbers correspond to groups of formations and white numbers correspond to formations.
- The probability of an event is the product of the probabilities of the sample space outcomes that correspond to the event.
- There are three keycards that correspond to three rooms in the Stadium.
- Holiday hours correspond to the day of the week on which the holiday falls.
- Operates a cash register and all the duties which correspond to this activity.
- It is important to note that the place where the infection is detected does not necessarily correspond to the place of transmission of the infection.
- Please note that the order of courses does not necessarily correspond to your actual schedule.
- Write the letter or letters that correspond to the picture that matches with each description.
- Reflexologists believe that there are specific reflex points in the hands and feet which correspond to all organs, glands, and parts of the body.