Use Cooler in a sentence. How to use the word Cooler in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cooler. Sentence for Cooler.
Examples of Cooler in a sentence
- Call for service on cooler immediately.
- Our wine cooler made of solid gel.
- State army horse, singing wine cooler in Iraq.
- A 12-ounce wine cooler can have 190 calories and 22 grams of carbs.
- Rain cools the air around us and the ground, because it comes from cooler regions of the air above.
- Bar Accessory, Gift Sets, Wine Rack , Wine Cooler Wine Set, Kitchen Ware Tableware and Cutlery.
- The yacht is equipped with radar navigation systems, high frequency communications equipment, refrigerators, wine cooler, etc.
- While such curiosities are sure to keep physicists busy, work is already under way to move topological insulators from the wine cooler to the laptop.
- Investing in sexy new stainless steel appliances may be a wise idea when it comes to cooking up a quick flip – be sure to add a coveted glass-front wine cooler.
- Sometimes the stratum is cooled by being wafted over ranges of mountains; sometimes by encountering and becoming mingled with cooler currents of air; and sometimes, again, by being driven in winds toward a higher, and, consequently, cooler latitude.
- In our Manhattan apartment, we also have a tiny wine cooler that holds just 17 bottles and cost less than $400.
- Gourmet Kitchen has everything a chef could desire as well a a view of the garden and wine cooler in the pantry.
- With a wine cooler in your house, you can have the perfect pairing of delicious chilled wine with beautiful crystal glass to create an unforgettable romantic evening.
- You could also buy a small wine cooler and follow the same guidelines: If you keep your wine fridge in a cool place, it won’t have to work so hard, keeping your energy bill down.