Use Cool in a sentence. How to use the word Cool in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cool. Sentence for Cool.
Examples of cool in a sentence
- Why don’t you sit down with a cool glass of lemonade?
- The person should be placed on his back, with head slightly elevated, in a cool place, and his clothes removed.
- Another way to cool the body is immersion in cool water for about twenty minutes.
- Investors or donors would not be given a share in the company but Isaac promised cool stuff in return.
- If at any time a person feels dizzy or nau-seated, he should go immediately to a cool airy place.
- During the winter the plant should be kept in a cool place, but preferably one that receives ample sun.
- Cut off the leaves just above the bulb and keep the bulb in the pot, in a cool, dark, dry place.
- You also need to create an account at Garmin Connect to see all this cool data.
- This solidifies when cool and can be made into the powder or sheets sold as gelatine.
- A cool place is most suitable if the temperature is too high your plant will suffer.
- The cool and heavy air in the room and out of doors crowds it up.
- He found him sitting on a bench, under a trellis covered with woodbine, at the kitchen door, enjoying the cool of the evening.
- “No,” said his father; “strictly speaking, it is not _drawn_ in; it is pressed in, by the cool and heavy air of the room.”
- Still, though he said nothing in the way of reproof or reprehension, and did not name the boys, but merely gave a cool and impartial narrative of the facts, the effect, very evidently, was to bring such quarrels into discredit.