Use Convincing in a sentence. How to use the word Convincing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Convincing.
Examples of Convincing in a sentence
- The evidence was so convincing that he felt compelled to accept it.
- Croly’s writings provided progressives with their most convincing arguments in favor of positive legislation.
- Lucy did not have a convincing reason to go to the city.
- His prose as always lucid and convincing.
- The more capitalist developed, the more convincing Marxist analysis became.
- At first glance, this is a convincing concept.
- I should have a much more convincing reason than that.
- This approach to the nature of dreams is very convincing.
- But the compassion and scathing comedy of the play make it more convincing.
- Historically, the most convincing idea about meaning has been that meaning is some kind of entity or thing.
- The road to depression Even so, the parallels with the 1930s are much more convincing now than in 1987.
- He had the most convincing eyes he had ever encountered.
- The Court expressly recognizes that this interest is convincing and is promoted through the ordinance.
- And they actually provide some convincing answers.
- Although he detested journalism, his Johnsonian style and convincing character established him as one of Fleet Street’s most charismatic figures.
- Freud’s approach to dream analysis is very convincing.
- There is no logically convincing argument to support his claims.
- The argument in favor of greater nationalization is convincing.
- There is no convincing reason for a bill to expire at the end of a parliamentary session.
- The most convincing argument for true reform is that it would lead to greater efficiency in government.
- Which brings us to the most convincing details in this trick: the romantic disguise that the virus used.
- The conclusion of an argument is convincing only if its premises are accepted.