Use Convince in a sentence. How to use the word Convince in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Convince. Sentence for Convince.
Examples of Convince in a sentence
- How to convince the client to purchase?
- It’s time to convince your boss.
- How to convince someone that your idea was their idea.
- It would be her duty _not_ to go; but I suppose it will be very difficult for me to convince you of it.
- He can say to the proprietor, after a vain attempt to convince him he is wrong, “Well, sir, I will do just as you say.
- He who will ascertain truth and acquire freedom from evil, has first to convince himself that evil exists.
- They endeavored to convince her of this, and urged her not to expose herself to such dangers.
- It’s never of any service to attempt to convince people that don’t want to be convinced; especially if they are wrong.
- But the dinner-cloth was removed, and there sat Helen, suffering not a little from hunger; still she would not complain; she meant to convince her aunt that she was not moved by trifles.
- To convince someone, you need to play the long game: get inside their head, sew the seeds of uncertainty, and speak to their whole mind.
- Are you ready to register for NKFU0507 but still need to convince your boss?
- There’s just something obvious about emptiness, even when you try to convince yourself otherwise.
- Such treatment would not only fail to convince him that his idea was wrong, but would effectually close his heart against any such conviction.
- How do we convince them that a move to an assisted living center could be a mentally and physically beneficial option?
- Before trying to convince clients to get a loan, you must first have a network to offer it to.