Use Convalescent in a sentence. How to use the word Convalescent in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Convalescent. Sentence for Convalescent.
Examples of Convalescent in a sentence
- The convalescent was now sitting on a chair, where her ever-solicitous nurse had placed her.
- He even ventured upon a joke on the subject to the convalescent king.
- THE convalescent thrust aside the momentary depression that her host’s strange expression had given her, and proceeded.
- The unfortunate convalescent was, in such cases, dismissed in disgrace, and another messenger chosen.
- From that beginning the convalescent drifted easily and gracefully into an account of her world of wealth and pleasure and fashion.
- It is spread in two ways: through the intestinal tract by means of food and water that have been contaminated by convalescent patients, healthy carriers, fleas, insects, pests, or animals; and through the secretions from the nose and throat of an infected person.
- When Octavius learned that Cleopatra had become composed, and seemed to be in some sense convalescent, he resolved to pay her a visit.
- As soon, however, as Hannibal was found to be decidedly convalescent, they resumed them again, and urged them onward with greater energy than before.
- No reproaches, I mean, no upbraidings, no convalescent rhapsodies of gratitude even