Use continuously in a sentence. How to use the word continuously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word continuously. Sentence for continuously.
Examples of continuously in a sentence
- Shrimp boats can fish continuously for hours at a time.
- He complained almost continuously of postprandial nausea.
- I had intended to read Donald continuously.
- After extensive scientific preparations, Duveyrier traveled in the Sahara almost continuously from 1859 to 1861.
- It will be from nine in the evening when you can enjoy a successful comedy that premiered in 1983 at the Shaftesbury Theater, performing continuously for 12 years in the West End of London.
- Socialist group in the Parliament of the Canary Islands, which has led him to be in Tenerife and out of Lanzarote continuously.
- But his eremites were not to live the life of the eremite continuously any more than himself.
- At any rate, a boat can be paddled continuously through a narrow space, better than it can be rowed.
- The sound was greatly prolonged, sometimes roaring continuously for a time, like a cataract, and then rumbling and crashing like a peal of thunder.
- He traveled, visited and preached almost continuously throughout his large charge, and it appears like a miracle that under these circumstances, he still found time to write hymns.
- Shading effects on canopy and tillering characteristics of continuously stocked palisadegrass in a silvopastoral system in the Amazon biome.
- Can the sound boxes be set to continuously play?
- Plotting analog input continuously on a given axis.
- Only one commissioner has served continuously on the board since 1992.
- Continuously strengthen your expertise and discover new methods and technologies.
- He’s bothering me continuously.
- The free sinking motion of small spheres is experimentally investigated in a laboratory tank filled up with continuously stratified salt solutions.
- MD3660 two controller switching to primary continuously, that time we can’t access VMs from datastore connected to this storage.
- In the past few occasions, it is becoming more obvious that politics globally has been continuously changing especially with the rise of authoritarians and economical turfs of business tycoons.