Use Containing in a sentence. How to use the word Containing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Containing. Sentence for Containing.
Examples of Containing in a sentence
- The second to write twenty containing only adverbs.
- Foam Rubber; is a rubber-containing product widely used for cushioning.
- Beechnut had previously given Stuyvesant a small paper containing a number of matches.
- Cables containing 323,789 m.
- OBJECTIVE: To study the healthy effects of the medicated diet containing Rhizoma Alismatis and Lentinus Edodes (RALE) in the regulation of blood lipids and antioxidation.
- He was given an electronic pump containing a four-day dose of two chemotherapy drugs, 5-fluorouracil and cisplatin, to be administered at home.
- The Linyi depression is an area composed of gas and oil that has many strata containing oil and a complicated structure.
- Grignard Reagent; one of a group of organometallic compounds containing magnesium.; it is of great value in the laboratory synthesis of a wide range of organic compounds.
- Laboratory preparations of primary and secondary alcohols containing a wide variety of R group.
- This writing may appear on the paper containing the acknowledged instrument or may be attached to it, depending on the particular statute.
- He leaches the soil removed, to recover the calcium nitrate, and then pours the leachings through plant ashes containing potassium carbonate , for the purpose of transforming the calcium nitrate into the potassium nitrate or saltpeter.
- Most noodles are made from four basic ingredients: wheat flour, salt, water, and “kansui”, which is essentially a type of alkaline mineral water, containing sodium carbonate and usually potassium carbonate , as well as sometimes a small amount of phosphoric acid.
- The cabinets, each containing a potassium chlorate , aluminum powder, sulfur mixture with a TNT booster, was connected by 150 m of PETN-filled detonating cord.
- The first lesson might be to require the pupils to write twenty short sentences containing only adjectives.