Use Consumption in a sentence. How to use the word Consumption in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Consumption. Sentence for Consumption.
Examples of Consumption in a sentence
- I prefer sales tax, since it encourages saving over consumption.
- Their consumption of meat is also a factor that leads to water pollution.
- Food for domestic home consumption is exempt from sales tax.
- There are also worries private consumption could lose steam after the sales tax is raised.
- Triple the consumption of milk and derivatives in the Chinese diet, among the objectives of the thirteenth five-year plan.
- With the growing technology and changing lifestyle, the consumption of fuels such as petroleum, natural gases and coal has increased manifolds.
- The consumption and expense of purple in antiquity was very great, especially in Hither Asia.
- His drawn face, with the skin tight to breaking on his cheek-bones, and his extreme emaciation, look like consumption; but he has no other symptoms, and he declares that he is perfectly sound.
- When Alexander was a young man in Macedon, before his father’s death, he was one day present at the offering of sacrifices, and one of his teachers and guardians, named Leonnatus, who was standing by, thought he was rather profuse in his consumption of frankincense and myrrh.
- After gathering a pocketful of beech nuts for my own consumption, I proceeded on my way eating nuts and musing on the good judgment of the deer in his choice of food.
- What is not required for immediate use is piled up _under water_ to keep the bark soft and fresh for winter consumption.
- Even with this total consumption of the food and the water which they obtained on the march, the supplies would have been found insufficient if the whole army had advanced through one tract of country.