Use Constituent in a sentence. How to use the word Constituent in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Constituent. Sentence for Constituent.
Examples of Constituent in a sentence
- Benzene, a widely used solvent, is frequently a constituent of floor waxes, floor cleaners, varnish removers, and numerous other products.
- They were established by the great Author of nature as constituent elements in the formation of man.
- Nicotine is a constituent of a group of insecticides.
- Its sessions are always held out of school hours, and, in fact, it is hardly considered by the scholars as a constituent part of the arrangements of the school; so much so, that I hesitated much about inserting an account of it in this description.
- For example, in one of the nations which Caesar encountered, he found, as he says in his narrative, a corps of cavalry, as a constituent part of the army, in which, to every horse, there were _two_ men, one the rider, and the other a sort of foot soldier and attendant.
- In making this address, Caesar assumed a kind and considerate, and even respectful tone toward his men, calling them _Quirites_ instead of soldiers–an honorary mode of appellation, which recognized them as constituent members of the Roman commonwealth.
- It is thus that those great family groups are formed which exist in all pastoral countries under the name of tribes or clans, and form the constituent elements of the whole social and political organization of the people.
- This foundation is the existence and universality of an instinctive principle implanted by the Creator in the human heart; a principle which we are bound to submit to, both because it is a fundamental and constituent element in the very structure of man, and because its recognition and the acknowledgment of its authority are absolutely essential to his continued existence.