Use Constant in a sentence. How to use the word Constant in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Constant. Sentence for Constant.
Examples of constant in a sentence
- I have hyperemesis (constant nausea and vomiting) and I am 14 weeks pregnant.
- Cars moved with impatience barely controlled by the constant accompaniment of their windshield wipers.
- The derivative for the second time is the constant acceleration.
- Summary: The study of the constant acceleration test was presented, and the problems in the test were discussed.
- Focuses on the measurement of parameters for the constant acceleration of overdamped coil type geophones.
- That the individual scholars may have constant employment, and such an amount and such kinds of study as shall be suited to the circumstances and capacities of each.
- Let us, then, examine the various particulars above mentioned in succession, and see how each can be disposed of, so as not to be a constant source of interruption and derangement.
- I knew that it sometimes would be necessary, and I was desirous to adopt this plan to save myself the constant interruption of hearing and replying to requests.
- A constant variety, of which these three methods should be the elements, is unquestionably the best mode.
- It ought, however, to be constantly borne in mind that this variety should be confined to the modes of pursuing an object–the object itself being permanent, and constant, and steadily pursued.
- This fact, now, has a very important influence in encouraging and leading forward the teacher to make constant intellectual progress, for every step brings at once a direct reward.
- There were no scholars then as now, living in the midst of libraries, and finding constant employment, and a never-ending pleasure, in researches for the simple investigation of the truth.
- In the later tradition of Iran the Turanians are the constant and most dangerous enemies of the kings of Bactria.