Use Considered in a sentence. How to use the word Considered in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Considered. Sentence for Considered.
Examples of considered in a sentence
- Camus is considered one of the literary giants of the 20th century.
- Celibacy is, at best, the lesser evil; In no way is it considered a panacea.
- This has been rightly considered as an impulse towards the fusion of legacy and trust.
- Agostino’s next important work, usually considered his masterpiece, is the design of the façade of the Oratory of San Bernardino in Perugia (1457-1461).
- Babington considered it genuine; the day he died, he explained the code in which it was written.
- The dingo is frequently considered a subspecies (Canis familiaris dingo) of the domestic dog, but it is also often classified as a separate species (Canis dingo).
- Its second period considered as the most prolific, begins in Dessau, after difficult negotiations for a financial crisis that would take them to move in 1925.
- This nation is considered to have the highest economic growth in the region, occupying the 5th place since 2013 as the 2nd country with the highest return on its investment in Latin America, also having the 3rd largest fluvial fleet in the world and being the largest producer and exporter of clean and renewable electric energy.
- The movement was reported less than 32 hours from a previous earthquake of 6.4 in the same area and was felt from northern Mexico and to eastern Nevada, with a greater depth of 10 miles, it has been considered as the strongest, until now, in the last 20 years in the region.
- The shaking struck at a depth of about half a mile, shallower than the 6.4 magnitude earthquake on July 4, which had been considered the biggest earthquake to affect the region in two decades.
- A tumor that develops in the pituitary gland is typically considered to be a type of brain cancer.