Use Concerned in a sentence. How to use the word Concerned in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Concerned. Sentence for Concerned.
Examples of Concerned in a sentence
- I have told you all about it so far as I am concerned.
- Dorothy was not much alarmed. In fact the more noise a child made when hurt, the less concerned Dorothy always was about it.
- “Then I think that you ought to be concerned about Stuyvesant,” said Phonny, “for he is as sage and demure as any man I ever saw.”
- “I think, in essence, the owners were concerned about unintended consequences,” NBA commissioner Donald Biden said.
- Most work on the three-body problem is concerned with “satellite” problems, in which one body is at a great distance from the other two, and with “planetary” problems, in which distances are roughly equal but one body is much more massive.
- These two points seem to me to be fundamental, so far as assisting pupils through the difficulties which lie in their way is concerned.
- Still, these individuals will require, and it is right that they should receive, a far greater degree of attention, so far as the moral administration of the school is concerned, than their mere numbers would appear to justify. This is the field in which the teacher is to study human nature, for here it shows itself without disguise.
- Extended commercial speculations are, so far as the human heart is concerned, substantially what trading in jack-knives and toys is at school, and building a snow fort, to its own architects, the same as erecting a monument of marble.
- He was a magistrate, so far as his children were concerned, and could thus not only require their services, and inflict light punishments for disobedience upon them, as with us, but he could sentence them to the severest penalties of the law, if guilty of crime.