Use Composed in a sentence. How to use the word Composed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Composed. Sentence for Composed.
Examples of composed in a sentence
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- He also composed aesthetic and philosophical studies.
- There he composed incidental music to Shakespeare’s The Tempest, which, when performed at the Crystal Palace in 1862, brought him immediate acclaim.
- Martos looked closely at the Mark that was composed of three linked circles in the shape of a triangle.
- They are composed of nonsense, deceptions, absurdities, popular verses and love.
- These swellings are composed chiefly of capillaries at the surface.
- The interview panel will be composed of the head of personnel, the office manager and one other employee.
- Just off the kitchen is an open-floorplan living space composed of an informal dining area and a large family room that has a fireplace.
- Taking a deep breath he composed himself and re-wrapped his marked, and now bruised, hand in the impromptu strip of cloth Benize had handed him earlier.
- The crown is often composed of a crown of vegetation and has four candles around the outside and one in the middle or in a separate place.
- In the Odyssey, composed by Homer about 850 BC, he is represented as the implacable foe of Odysseus, who had blinded his one-eyed son Polyphemus.
- Rossini’s most popular work, “Il Barbiere di Siviglia” (The Barber of Seville) composed at the age of 26.
- But the general opinion in regard to teaching is composed of a vast number of _separate_ and _independent_ judgments, and there must be some good ground for the universal result.
- During all this time Mrs. M. appeared so perfectly calm, composed, and even kind, and so regardless of sighs and doleful exclamations, that Helen entirely lost her equanimity, and let her tears flow freely and abundantly.