Use Complicated in a sentence. How to use the word Complicated in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Complicated. Sentence for Complicated.
Examples of complicated in a sentence
- She apprehended the complicated law very quickly.
- Airplanes and aerial bombs require more complicated calculations.
- For men’s wedding rings , the designs less complicated simpler.
- The task of ruling out trial and error learning is far more complicated.
- The story is pretty complicated and it’s not surprising that people make mistakes.
- Some of them invite you to think more deeply about complicated issues such as war and metaphysics.
- Some of the peoples, such as the Kongo, Kuba, and Lunda, have created large, complicated political states through conquest or federation.
- And, in a large and complicated school, the endless multiplicity and variety of objects of attention and care impose a task under which few intellects can long stand.
- We present a case of late splenic rupture complicated by splenic abscess after a flank lesion that leads to hemoperitoneum in a 45-year-old man.
- As the expressions become more complicated, the need to reduce the verbosity of the type specification becomes more convincing.
- The main building of the Zhongcheng Square in Guangzhou has been designed in a complicated zigzag multi-angular plan.
- That is just one of the, well, nebulous cases that ended before the Vatican Romana Sacra Sacra, a higher court that listens to more complicated requests for annulment of marriage.
- Further, it has never been shown that group tasks require a communication system anywhere near as complicated as human language.
- But notwithstanding this apparent simplicity, the system of symbolical writing proved to be, when extensively employed, extremely complicated and intricate.
- For such important and complicated relations as these are not of a nature to be easily called into existence and action, in an extended and unorganized community, by the mere fiat of a military chieftain.