Use Communist in a sentence. How to use the word Communist in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Communist. Sentence for Communist.
Examples of Communist in a sentence
- In 1948 he was elected a full member of the Communist party’s central committee.
- These are quite explicit in the Communist Manifesto, as well as in many other writings of many Marxist thinkers.
- The regime was inevitably labeled “communist“.
- Human-centred is the essence and the core of the scientific development view, also is the basic value pursue of the Chinese Communist Party.
- One of his most notable acts came in 1989 when the East Germans began to rebel against the Soviet communist regime.
- Post-communist leaders before the reunification of East Germany seriously considered naming him president, reports the New York Times.
- Efforts to eliminate it in Communist countries have been only partially successful.
- Publication abroad of My (1922; Eng. tr., We, 1924), a satirical preview of a communist society of the 26th century, provoked a violent press campaign against him in Moscow.