Use Cold in a sentence. How to use the word Cold in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cold.
Examples of Cold in a sentence
- *** By contrast, reptiles, amphibians, fishes, and invertebrates are “cold-blooded,” generally at the temperature of their surroundings.
- *** Most of the region has a Continental climate, characterized by cold winters and relatively even distribution of rainfall.
- *** The winter of 2017 was especially cold.
- *** In most homes the electrical system is grounded to a metal cold-water pipe when the pipe is buried in the ground for a depth of 10 feet.
- *** If you have got a cold, you shouldn’t drink cold water.
- *** Never water with cold water; always use tepid water.
- *** By Wednesday afternoon, the cold had begun to invade Aquarius.
- *** The sky darkened, and a cold rain began to fall.
- *** The world with filar silk rain weather also a little cold, the landscape cold.
- *** Use broken bone to invade when the infection reaches the parenchyma, can be in the mucous membrane or form a cold abscess hypodermically.
- *** The echo pattern may vary: hyperechoic isoechoic, hypoechoic or mixed. The lesions frequently involved the testicles with complication of cold abscess.
- *** I love cold drinks, especially in summer.
- *** Fumigation does not diminish cold smoke.
- *** He broke out in a cold sweat when he saw the spider.
- *** Now, Kirov had suddenly injected an air of cold discouragement in that pleasant environment.
- *** Cedar smoked everything, the color is bright, the cold light is not greasy, the taste is unique.
- *** I put the glass on the floor near my chair and prepared some cold shrimp in a hot sauce.
- *** These are the skills courses at MIT with 18.03, since a prerequisite is to expect it to be a bit cold, and the faculty that teaches these upcoming courses knows this list.
- *** even retailers who had resisted the somber trend of clothing throughout the year felt the cold of December.