Use Coiled in a sentence. How to use the word Coiled in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Coiled. Sentence for Coiled.
Examples of coiled in a sentence
- The serpent coiled in the sun.
- That was all that I could see, save a mass of coiled, dark brown hair.
- I waited until the last tress was coiled up, and then I spoke.
- I coiled the “boa” into the rear of the box and placed the head near the opening of the trap.
- These guns, however, discharged themselves by means of a spring coiled up within the barrel, instead of gunpowder; and the bullets which they shot were peas.
- No, he was safely coiled up in a corner upon some hay, out of sight; and there the farmer found him safe and sound, when he went in to look.
- Then it was, at the very moment when the doctor, humming gaily, began his quick descent of the steps, that I distinctly saw—I will swear to this on my deathbed—a child’s skipping-rope lying loosely coiled, as if it had dropped from a careless little hand, in the bend of the staircase.
- The hairs do not appear to be merely dry-curled, for in that case they would unroll when taken from the nest, and such as I have tried, when just placed in position, retained the coiled condition when removed.
- But there was a great green cross over the pulpit, and words along the walls, and festoons upon the galleries, and great wreaths, like vast green serpents, coiled about the cold pillars.