Use Coffee in a sentence. How to use the word Coffee in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Coffee. Sentence for Coffee.
Examples of Coffee in a sentence
- Warm coffee or tea may be drunk.
- The three lumps of sugar in his coffee.
- In fact, I’ve found a love for coffee (or maybe it’s just a new addiction) in the last year.
- Again without consulting her, he brought some hot coffee, poured it into a tin-cup, and held it out to her.
- In addition to drinking different coffees with all those skimmed scented creams, I’ve also been experimenting with coffee cocktails like this.
- This is my Christmas coffee cocktail.
- Combine coffee and strong liquors in a glass.
- Samson, bring some strong coffee as quickly as God will let you.
- Place the ground coffee, cardamom, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in the coffee filter.
- Add water to the coffee maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Divide the coffee between 8 cups.
- By seven o’clock I was worn out—not from work but from the strain on my sympathy—and I was glad, indeed, when one of the maids came in to bring me an early cup of coffee.
- Coffee was served on the veranda, and while I smoked my cigar and sipped my brandy I watched the full moon shining like a yellow lantern through the diaphanous mist on the river.
- At first I thought the stranger would follow us, but when I glanced round from the hall she was still sitting there beside Mr.Vanderbridge, who was smoking a cigar with his coffee.
- “Usually he takes his coffee with me,” said Mrs. Vanderbridge, “but to-night he has things to think over.”
- A smoking pot of coffee, steaks of venison and beef, warm biscuits, and butter, made a sight as welcome to my eyes as a Raphael to an artist’s, and created odors that were divine.