Use Coarse in a sentence. How to use the word Coarse in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Coarse. Sentence for Coarse.
Examples of Coarse in a sentence
- These are coarse herbs of the Umbelliferae family.
- This coarse contrivance was, for more than a year, the grand regulator of all the movements of the school.
- The slow dissolution of coarse cementite in bainite retards the precipitation rate of carbides during tempering.
- If I were free to go back to her to-morrow, unless I was ill and wanted nursing, I’d see that she had grown shapeless, and that her hands were coarse.
- His preaching was distinguished by exuberant eloquence, in which loftiness and dignity of thought were mingled with earthy humor, coarse language, and utter fearlessness in attacking the vices of the courtiers.
- On one seat you will find a coarse, rough-looking boy, who openly disobeys your commands and opposes your wishes while in school, and makes himself a continual source of trouble and annoyance during play-hours by bullying and hectoring every gentle and timid schoolmate.
- She never complained of the coarse, inadequate food, all of which had to be of a kind that could bear keeping for months, and none of which was pleasing to a fastidious taste made all the more delicate by illness and prostration from her injuries.
- Do you know the difference between the gross, stupid, brutal murder that in satisfying its coarse lust for blood runs its thick neck into the halter, and the finer, daintier, infinitely more cruel murder that kills with torturing cruelty, and thus outwits the gallows?
- However this may have been, the affection seemed to increase as he grew older, and as the attacks of it were most decided and violent when he was in a passion, they had the effect, in connection with his coarse and dreadful language and violent demeanor, to make him appear at such times more like some ugly monster of fiction than like a man.