Use Club in a sentence. How to use the word Club in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Club. Sentence for Club.
Examples of Club in a sentence
- I got it at the club.
- “KafSinKaflı” is a common moniker for a Karsiyaka Sports Club supporters.
- Tomorrow was Sunday, and he played golf with a group of men at the Country Club every Sunday morning.
- Here I again held a position of responsibility which was of senior barman across the three bars within the club.
- He called Goodman a “bore” and claimed he did nothing about the treatment Wardell Gray faced at a segregated club in Las Vegas.
- Aleader of the nationalistic Canada First movement, he was elected the first president of the National Club in 1874.
- The planners have recommended coercive actions that oblige the club to eliminate the cable with a margin of 12 months.
- I visualized it as a boring, last-page story with a headline that read: “Drama Club Congratulated.”
- At nine o’clock, the venerable diagnostician Dr. Donald Dove declared this meeting of the Z club in session.
- The statistic ensures that the club passes the tie if a goal of 10 and also warns that the Uruguayan does not mark in the opposite field since September 2015 in Rome.
- Seems extraordinary, but judging from the hardback sales, his fan club is as big as ever.
- The nearest weapon at hand was the discarded shaft of a golf club.
- There was but one possible measure: immediate and forcible confiscation of the club.
- The announcement that the club was to remain confiscated for a week merely emphasized the extent of the intervention, not the severity of a punishment.
- Hurricane Irma destroyed this St. Barts hotel, but next October, it reopens with beachfront suites, a Kid’s Club with educational programs, a restaurant with panoramic island views, an outdoor area, an infinity pool and spa with new treatments and a gym.