Use Close in a sentence. How to use the word Close in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Close. Sentence for Close.
Examples of close in a sentence
- They managed to close the blinds and doors before the hurricane struck.
- Start with your line hand up close beside your rod hand.
- Only Brazil and Türkiye voted no, and Lebanon, where Hezbollah has close ties with Iran, abstained.
- There he also became a close friend of a number of future Decembrists.
- The cairn is a hardy, active working terrier with balanced proportions, neither leggy nor too close to the ground.
- And the cost of writing the PGOUA was close to one million euros, public money, in the trash.
- After reaching its peak in 2008, the factors of the cost of gasoline rise again at a rate close to 100%.
- China, with all its streets, becomes increasingly close and, in a way, even disturbing.
- The sense of humor close to Cuerda y Berlanga has great moments of delirium that are accompanied by good performances and eccentric characters.
- Castelo and Lallana acknowledge that debt: “You can rarely have such a close reference in which to reflect you.
- The current generation of anti-depressants, developed in the 1980s, includes Prozac and its close chemical cousins Zoloft and Paxil.
- Merkel said that bilateral relations enjoy a profound and firm basis and both sides have become close cooperative partners.
- So when a dog or any pet dies, it really feels like you’ve lost someone very dear and close to you.
- The man at table 24 handed me his card to close out.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
- Benize made preparations to close his stall for the day, making a few final sales, when a familiar figure stumbled out of the crowd.