Use Climb in a sentence. How to use the word Climb in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Climb.
Examples of Climb in a sentence
- Rachaela put her foot on the Persian red carpet and began to climb, out of the scarlet atmosphere of the lamp.
- They climb mountains tirelessly and enjoy romping in the snow.
- At first it tried to climb up the side of the tumbler, but its feet slipped on account of the smoothness of the glass.
- “There!” said Stuyvesant, “now when we have got our ladder done, we will climb up and spread it about.”
- “Let me climb up on it,” said Phonny.
- Now, if there was a ladder leaning up against a building, could you climb up on the under side by your hands, drawing yourself up, hand over hand, without touching your feet?”
- If they were nearer together, I could climb up so, very well.
- “Well,” said his father, “a bird, when flying, has to climb up in much the same way.
- Rollo and Nathan looked very much interested in what their father was saying, but they both admitted that they could not climb up such ladders as those.
- Why, I can climb up on the shed, and jump off that, and hold the umbrella over my head.
- He could climb up, by means of a fence at the corner.
- One evening, after tea, when Rollo was a pretty big boy, he came and began to climb up into his father’s lap.
- Every place shall flee before the noise of the horseman and the archer; they shall creep into thickets and climb up the rocks.
- A laborious climb brought him back to the hut with the bag and his axe.
- The fourth side I could not see, but the three washed at the base by the river were so steep a man could climb them only with great difficulty.