Use Cliff in a sentence. How to use the word Cliff in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cliff. Sentence for Cliff.
Examples of Cliff in a sentence
- We’re going to go over the cliff.
- Lake on the edge of the cliff – Sorvagsvatn or Leytisvatn, island of Faore.
- Unfortunately, the application led him along a route that ended with his truck falling off a cliff on the Wos river near Banjar Gelogor, town of Lodtunduh, Ubud.
- Better than that, should an avalanche plunge over the edge of the cliff it must first gather great speed and momentum.
- Mr. George himself was also afraid at first to stand very near the edge of the crater; but it was not on account of the explosions, but for fear that the cliff might cave in.
- Here and there crags and precipices peeped out from among the foliage, and a grey old cliff towered above, at the summit.
- The cliff in the background, on the right, is part of the English shore, which the ship is just leaving.
- It is little wonder that the cliff is rapidly yielding; there is nothing to protect it even from the gentle ripples of a summer sea.
- Where we now strolled the cliff had been spared for several years, and a rank vegetation covered it from base to top.
- A cliff is a mass of rock that rises very high and is almost vertical, or straight up-and-down.
- In geography and geology, a cliff is a vertical, or nearly vertical, rock exposure.
- A 19-year-old from Idaho falls died Sunday afternoon when his pickup went off a cliff in the Palisades area.
- To combat the cliff, a national non-profit focused on universal literacy has entered the Texas market and is working with dozens of local families.
- Police said they were called just before midnight about shooting victim at a parking lot on Davis Street in West Oak Cliff.