Use Clearly in a sentence. How to use the word Clearly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Clearly. Sentence for Clearly.
Examples of Clearly in a sentence
- We can see this very clearly if we consider the grammatical category of gender.
- They seemed to see clearly the absurdity of such a scheme.
- The brand positioning is designed to clearly define and differentiate the University’s identity.
- He clearly portrays the pressures that changing gender roles exert on family life.
- It seems to me that it shows very clearly that one ought to teach his pupils, as much as possible, _in masses_, and as little as possible by private attention to individual cases.
- “Within a few hours two zones are clearly differentiated in the embryo, one where only BMP4 is expressed, and another where only Vg1 appears, which, in turn, will be the anterior and posterior poles of the embryo respectively,” Bertocchini adds.
- The cultural spirits such as rural affiliation, clan ethics, national attachment, human-centered humanity spirit as well as creative spirit based on reality are clearly displayed in The Book of Songs.
- A TIME magazine clearly said that “The Hindus are three-fourths of the refugees and most of the dead, have most disliked by the Muslim soldiers.”
- Those who saw clearly what was to be done left the class, and the teacher continued his explanation to those who were left behind.
- Assign it to your pupils as a question for discussion, and direct them not to write empty declamation, but to obtain from their parents the real arguments in the case, and to present them distinctly and clearly, and in simple language, to their companions.
- Show them clearly what piety is in its essence, and this you can do most successfully by exhibiting its effects.
- It is almost universally the fashion to aim, not at striking thoughts, simply and clearly expressed, but at splendid language, glowing imagery, and magnificent periods.