Use Classical in a sentence. How to use the word Classical in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Classical. Sentence for Classical.
Examples of Classical in a sentence
- A convenient, and often dangerous, shortcut, and a way to cheat classical physics.
- “I admit that that opinion is–classical,” drawled the man.
- In 1922, the classical scholar Terrot Reaveley Glover published a translation of the poems into Latin under the title Carmina non prius audita de ludis et hortis virginibus puerisque.
- Quadratic general rotary unitization design was used to study spatial heterogeneity of soil nutrients with the classical method and geostatistics.
- The first movement of Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony, for example, is among the most tightly knit and economical of classical compositions; if it were not for the fact that Beethoven himself supplied a “story,” the piece could justifiably be classified as absolute music.
- Only Latin could be spoken within its classical confines; and woe be to the tike who so far forgot himself as to speak a word in the native tongue anywhere upon the school remises.
- There he spent six lonely but quite fruitful years, receiving among other things a solid training in the classical languages.