Use Claim in a sentence. How to use the word Claim in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Claim. Sentence for Claim.
Examples of Claim in a sentence
- This claim would become standard in anarchist works.
- Environmentalists claim there is no reason to cull seals.
- Rodgers can also claim four victories in the New York Marathon.
- I claim there aren’t Another Saint As great as Valentine.
- Now US researchers claim to have shown in a study that carbohydrates are even worse.
- RZA had corroborated Bank’s claim that the actor ‘spat’ at her that night.
- A customs officer at the airport, she helped them claim back their VAT (sales tax) before leaving the country.
- The 34-year-old seemed to have particularly targeted the claim that she has a trainer, explaining that she bares her workouts in social media.
- After the death of the singer, Austin took over Garden Lodge and reportedly expelled Hutton, despite Hutton’s claim that Mercury wanted him to stay there.
- With these views, I could not, when writing on the duties of a teacher of the young, refrain from bringing distinctly to view this which has so imperious a claim.
- Furthermore, she explained that the ingredients of these products are usually questionable as most of these contain herbs that have no science to back the claim that they could really help in weight loss.
- IDO participants have now been able to claim their MEAN tokens at ido.meanfi.com for a few hours now.
- Alleged abductees claim their memories of the abduction events have caused posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Apart from its effect on the cognitive level, avid consumers of the oil claim that it gave them increased endurance and boosted their energy – research found that recreational athletes who consumed food rich in MCT rather than long-chain had increased the time they can endure high-intensity activities.