Use Cigar in a sentence. How to use the word Cigar in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cigar. Sentence for Cigar.
Examples of cigar in a sentence
- Boysenberry aromas and cigar box, with notes of cedar.
- That insight began to free Buffett from the Cigar Butts , i. e., dud companies that have no growth potential , only sellout potential.
- He wiped his forehead with his handkerchief, and knocked the ashes from his cigar with a flick of his finger.
- He shot the stump of his cigar through the opposite window and lighted another, this time drawing the match from his pocket.
- The gentleman immediately, on being thus addressed by Mrs. Howland, took the cigar out of his mouth, raised his hat, and bowed very politely.
- He stopped suddenly with a spurting match and a big cigar and lighted up unconsciously all the extraordinary frowning furrows of his face.
- He looked at Mr. Howland with an expression of some surprise upon his countenance on hearing the proposition, took one or two puffs from his cigar before replying, and then said quietly that he preferred the seat that he had taken in the coupé.
- In the snug confines of a small cigar box on a lovely dank bed of maroon and gray sea-weed Victoria Brenswick had nested her treasure-trove.
- When he comes to New York he occasionally drops into the writer’s office for a cigar and a friendly chat about old times.
- An opportunity seemed at hand when, after lighting a cigar with a sun-glass, he looked up and perceived a man coming over the brow of a hill, at the foot of which the pedler had stopped his green cart.
- As soon as this horrible intelligence was communicated, the stranger betook himself to his journey again with more speed than ever, not even turning his head when Dominicus invited him to smoke a Spanish cigar and relate all the particulars.