Use Chronometer in a sentence. How to use the word Chronometer in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Chronometer. Sentence for Chronometer.
Examples of chronometer in a sentence
- A chronometer is a sort of large watch used at sea.
- I never knew a ship’s chronometer to have a nose before.”
- Thus he discovered that it was a dog, and not a chronometer that he was carrying.
- With great effort he pushed himself to his feet while still gazing at the chronometer in disbelief.
- The chronometer confirmed its flight time from the aerial refueling over Omsk, coinciding with the distance covered in the on-board computer.
- He gave the box to his friend, and said, “Will you be kind enough, sir, to take this chronometer in your lap, and carry it to Lima, and give it to the American minister there?”
- He looked at his chronometer and could just make out the time from the dim glow of the transfer station lights high above him.