Use Christianity in a sentence. How to use the word Christianity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Christianity. Sentence for Christianity.
Examples of Christianity in a sentence
- This article outlines the development and growth of the Russian Orthodox Church from the time of the earliest conversions to Christianity in the 9th century up to the present day.
- Christianity is divided into five main groups
- Early Christianity is known as the Christianity of around the three centuries between the time of the Crucifixion of Jesus.
- Both Islam and Christianity have long histories in Africa.
- Christianity is mostly about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Christianity is the world’s largest religion, with 2.1 billion followers around the world.
- Christianity has been historically intertwined with Western civilization.
- In Christianity, babies might be baptised when they were young.
- In Christianity, one way people think of God is as a being that made everything and lives forever.
- Since its beginning, Christianity has been criticized by people in all professions and by people of all other religions.
- Salvation in Christianity is found through the Crucifixion of Jesus.
- In Christianity, Jesus Christ taught this idea to his disciples and others when he gave his Sermon on the Mount.
- In Christianity, the words born again, regenerated or transformed are synonymous with spiritual rebirth and sometimes salvation from the Holy Spirit.
- Together with Eastern Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism, Protestantism became one of the three greatest forces in Christianity.
- Jesus Christ is the central figure of Christianity.
- Arianism is a form of Christianity.
- In Christianity, worship has been thought as by most Christians to be the central act of Christian identity throughout history
- The Catholic Church is a denomination of Christianity.
- Christian theology is reasoned commentary concerning Christianity.
- A Christian is person who believes in Christianity.
- Baptist is a word describing a tradition within Christianity and may also refer to individuals belonging to a Baptist church or a Baptist denomination.
- In Christianity, Hell is usually the place where the souls of people go who did not accept Jesus, or broke important rules set forth by God.
- The cross later became a symbol of Christianity.
- Unitarianism is a term that describes some forms of Christianity.