Use Chose in a sentence. How to use the word Chose in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Chose. Sentence for Chose.
Examples of Chose in a sentence
- Julie arrived in third place and chose 43g of potato chips.
- Though she had done more than any other woman to popularize the sport, the producers chose to portray her as the “villain”.
- He cried because a student, who was perfectly capable of understanding what he had done wrong, chose not to repent even after a public punishment.
- As a guest on Michael Ian Black’s podcast ‘How to Be Amazing’, she chose to speak about her financial decisions, sharing both highs and lows and how she deals with challenges they arose.
- What was done was done, and he could not undo anything the Spire chose to do against its citizens … justified or not.
- When it was time to go to high school I continued in public school and her parents chose to homeschool her.
- You can always review the Handles you chose to block by clicking on the drop-down menu arrow where it says, “Blocked Handles”.
- Everyone at 8sa.net will know you only by the Member Handle that you chose at registration.
- After negotiating with several statistics firms, InterNed Services executives chose Realtracker for its ease of use and reliability.
- The Warner Bros film company chose the picturesque landscape of the city to serve as one of the backdrops of the fourth film, (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
- While Donald chose to communicate the news to himself that Mr. McCrindle’s fence had been loose.
- In retrospect, it is hard to imagine why Xerox chose not to commercially exploit the Alto.
- Whether this is true or not, he chose Augustine (who later became known as St. Augustine of Canterbury) to go to England to convert the people to Christianity, and encouraged him with letters when Augustine lost heart and did not know what to do.