Use Chocolate in a sentence. How to use the word Chocolate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Chocolate. Sentence for Chocolate.
Examples of chocolate in a sentence
- The wine shows a balanced chocolate aroma , cranberry and cedar.
- And she’s made us a chocolate cake as big as a dish-pan.
- The next day in the Valentine’s week is the chocolate day.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
- It was nine o’clock before the Lady gave our Uncle Peter a cup of hot chocolate and turned him out doors.
- So I’m sure you want to try this sweetness of love and enjoy a pretty nice chocolate day.
- It is used chiefly in jellies and in soups, ice cream, chocolate fillings and preserved meats.
- For food I had brought bread, dried figs, and chocolate, and water was always to be found in little springs and pools.
- I lured my little brother into the kitchen by telling him there was chocolate cake there, and then ran back into the living room to change the channel on the television.
- There are also now all the different types of Advent calendars used to sell and promote different products, including chocolate, perfumes, alcohol and beauty products.
- Just like hot chocolate is incomplete without marshmallows, I am insufficient without you.
- The first chocolate calendar was made in 1958, although it only became popular in the 1980s.
- Some of these types of calendar even have chocolate under each window, to make each day in December a little better!
- Thanks to versatility, he is able to land roles that people may never see another actor as fit for the character – sans for his Willy Wonka portrayal in the 2005 remake of the “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
- Languorously from some good practical pocket little Eve Edgarton extracted a much be-frilled chocolate bonbon and sat there munching it with extreme thoughtfulness.