Use Characterized in a sentence. How to use the word Characterized in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Characterized. Sentence for Characterized.
Examples of Characterized in a sentence
- The properties of the alloy were characterized by TEM and TPD.
- postpartum psychosis is characterized by delusions , anger and paranoia.
- Its structure was characterized with IR and 1H-NMR.
- It is characterized by a large opening towards the outside world.
- The structure of the chelating fiber was characterized by IR, EA, TG and weight analysis.
- Some neutral lanthanide complexes supported by amine-bridged bis(phenolate) andbridged tri(phenolate) were synthesized and well characterized.
- Originally from Brazil, the Begonia metallica, or angelwing, is a member of the large Begoniaceae genus and is characterized by its bronzetinted green foliage and its medium-sized pink flowers.
- Its histopathology is characterized by subepidermal blister and the deposition of immunoglobulin in direct immunofluorescence(DIF).
- Inversion results of field data indicate that OCCAM algorithm is characterized by good stability, high accuracy and strong resolution, and can automatically invert shear wave velocity and thickness.
- About 3 to 4 feet tall, the plants are characterized by thistlelike leaves 1 to 2 feet long and showy flowers clustered in erect spikes 1 to 1,5 feet long.
- Accident, in law, a casualty or unforeseen event, usually characterized by suddenness and external force or violence.
- Persons who work in an atmosphere where they inhale great amounts of coal, oil, kerosene, or naphtha fumes develop symptoms of “naphtha jag,” characterized by a sense of excitement and lack of self-control, followed by depression, headache, nausea, a roaring sound in the ears, irritation in the throat, and a trembling of the hands and arms.
- In 1887 he joined a commission sent to Batavia, Netherlands East Indies (now Djakarta, Indonesia), to investigate beriberi, a widespread disorder characterized by polyneuritis, which causes numbness and paralysis and sometimes leads to death.