Use Character in a sentence. How to use the word Character in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Character. Sentence for Character.
Examples of Character in a sentence
- Sir Anthony Absolute, a character in Richard Brinsley Sheridan’s comedy The Rivals (1775).
- Environment (noun) refers to the vibra, character or mood of a place or environment.
- For me it’s more fun to find an unexpected moment for a character to sing when you do not expect …
- Alternative dictionary order, case-sensitive, for use with character set 850 (multilingual).
- His arrogance made him masculine and masculine, his obstinacy gave him the character to manage his centenary responsibilities.
- A large number of phonograms are made of an original character with a sentimental symbol to differentiate the meaning of the original character and improve the distinction of the meaning of the character.
- In his subordination of character to plot, sentimental comedy moves in the direction of the romantic drama.
- The quality of his character and the caliber of his achievements produced a lasting influence.
- He was a man of strength and character caliber.
- However, Jane Eyre’s rebellious character experiences a long zigzag period from weak to firm.
- In retrospect, the interracial character of the growing congregation on Azusa Street was in fact a kind of miracle.
- He was a suitable character for Ash Wednesday and he left the congregation feeling sober and a little discouraged.
- The thieves of Chinese politics would certainly not swallow the bait! All the elders embody the noble character and spirit of China and the civilization of the venerable East.
- His most successful comic character was a lawyer, Mr. Briefless, who appeared in many of his stories in Punch.