Use Chapter in a sentence. How to use the word Chapter in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Chapter. Sentence for Chapter.
Examples of Chapter in a sentence
- The college has a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa and other national scholastic honor societies.
- This is a point of so much importance, that I must devote a paragraph to it before closing the chapter.
- The distraction and perplexity of the teacher’s life are, as was explained in the last chapter, almost proverbial.
- My firm filed for voluntary chapter 13 bankruptcy protection.
- In the second chapter, intuitively and phenomenologically we explain the ontological of death in existential philosophy. And we feel that death is axiomatic.
- In the second chapter, I propose a semi-parametric estimation to obtain median regression models with the margin of error measured and use it to estimate the mediator of the survival data.
- Some of the problems surrounding mental illness have been unpacked in Chapter 3.
- We come now to consider the second general head which was to be discussed in this chapter.
- The ever-changing acceleration charges it with energy; an appearance of life that is discussed in Chapter 14.
- The third chapter describes the preliminary contract regime in the Macau positive Law.
- The company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy that would give them a $5 million wiggle on their long-term debt of $2 million.
- In this chapter I shall endeavor to show how order may be produced out of that almost inextricable mass of confusion into which so many teachers, on commencing their labors, find themselves plunged.
- But we are wandering a little from our subject, which is, in this part of our chapter, the methods of examining a class, not of giving or fixing instructions.
- A few miscellaneous suggestions, which we shall include under this head, will conclude this chapter.
- In another chapter I have explained to what extent, and in what manner, the assistance of the pupils may be usefully and successfully employed in carrying forward the general arrangements of the school.