Use Chapel in a sentence. How to use the word Chapel in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Chapel. Sentence for Chapel.
Examples of chapel in a sentence
- Today, travel agencies in Krakow offer day trips that combine Auschwitz with the picturesque salt mine of Wieliczka, with its rock salt chapel, sculptures and chandeliers.
- Apart from infrequent exceptions such as these, the priests of the chapel were indistinguishable from the chaplains of the parish.
- This was demolished in the mid-1980s, the congregation was attending the chapel in Haisthorpe.
- The brothers collaborated on such paintings as Three Saints in the Cardinal of Portugal Chapel of San Miniato, Florence (1467) and the Martyrdom of St. Sebastian (1475; National Gallery, London). Both brothers died in Rome.
- Beyond the altar is a polygonal apse and the Lady Chapel.
- The spires were added in 1887, and the Lady Chapel was constructed by Charles T. Matthews in 1901-1906.
- All 1,000 new honors students gather in Memorial Chapel and are welcomed by University faculty and staff.
- Scholz posits the work of multiple authors in the royal chapel.
- He was born in London on May 13, 1842, and became a Chapel Royal chorister in 1854.
- The Duchess of Sussex and Her Majesty had their first solo engagement in June last year, or just a month after the former “Suits” actress tied the knot with Prince Harry at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle.
- She accordingly assembled her immediate attendants and personal friends in her own private chapel, and celebrated the interment there, with Catholic priests, by a service conformed to the Catholic ritual.
- All this time Elizabeth had herself a crucifix in her own private chapel, and the dean himself, on the other hand, was a firm and consistent Protestant, entirely opposed to the Catholic system of images and pictures, as Elizabeth very well knew.