Use Changes in a sentence. How to use the word Changes in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Changes.
Examples of Changes in a sentence
- The number changes every year but generally the numbers are close to each other.
- The list changes each year.
- You can make changes on your datas until the last day we send the applications.
- She manages to accept these changes through discreet administration.
- You should suggest changes, instead of accepting things as they are.
- The other changes are relatively minor, but the responsible accountant must be aware of them.
- Any self-respecting accountant should be aware of the latest changes in taxes.
- Always protect this plant from abrupt changes of temperature and from drafts.
- Climate changes threaten the continued existence of the species.
- If I can make these changes, I can be released from my captivity for unwanted stress.
- The twentieth century produced revolutionary changes in our lifestyles.
- As the 20th century got under way, other cultural changes made slenderness seem desirable.
- To improve the water quality of your tank, make a series of water changes, on alternate days for a week or so.
- Mobility patterns for men Mobility studies focus almost exclusively on men, so data on changes are partial and partly deceptive.
- Objective To investigate the changes of dynorphin and enkephalin with naloxone in rat brain tissue and the pain threshold of tail shaking after positive and negative acceleration charged.
- The additional changes reinforced by the acceleration of the growth of women’s real wages led to a further decline after 1970.
- Changes in samples stored at elevated temperatures represent the acceleration of changes that occur at room temperature.
- In the context of increasing industrialization in Europe, technological progress, mass production and mass production, brought with it important changes in the social and economic sector.