Use Chancery in a sentence. How to use the word Chancery in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Chancery. Sentence for Chancery.
Examples of Chancery in a sentence
- The Apostolic Chancery expedites and preserves ecclesiastical documents.
- The last existing chancery bond is dated June 21.
- Because the writings, statutes and other chancery letters became everyday matters, their language now sought to express everyday realities.
- The chancery court issued a restraining order prohibiting desegregation in December.
- Ming Dynasty, the famous statesman, Wang Cap Ring, board of the village of the civil chancery.
- The plaintiff’s account and the response of the defendant were presented to a teacher in the chancery.
- The judge who presides over a chancery or equity tribunal in some states of the United States.
- The more the board of adjudication of the civilian chancery, thanks to the thing of the subprefect of the Cenzhizhengshi Private Council.
- But the Chancery and Exchequer records corroborate.
- The procedures and practice of a chancery court; equity.
- The landowners were not paid, the company went bankrupt and then spent the rest of their corporate life in Chancery.
- He was widely respected for his work as a special teacher in the chancery in the cases of the Minnesota Railroad Rate in 1910.
- Meanwhile, he shuffled to the subway station and Chancery Lane.
- The Chancery Court is widely recognized as the nation’s preeminent forum for the determination of disputes involving the internal affairs of corporations and …
- The Fairfax Circuit Court Historic Records Center holds Chancery cases from 1803 through 1979.
- Back to the list of Buildings The Chancery is an advanced diplomatic building in Civilization VI. It is built in the Diplomatic Quarter district and requires a …
- The Delaware Court of Chancery is made up judges who use Delaware corporate case law to settle disputes among Delaware business entities.